Vaping is popular in the market as it is an alternative to smoking. A vape is an electronic device that is used for inhaling vaporized ingredients. These ingredients include e-liquids, dry herbs or concentrates. A vape turns them into vapor by using an atomizer, which heats the ingredient until it turns into vapor.
CBD is now taking over the vaping industry. It has many medicinal benefits like relieving pain, stress, and anxiety. CBD is extracted from cannabis plants like hemp and marijuana. They come in dry and liquid forms, oil, and vape juices. JustCBD is an online market with a variety of CBD products for you to check out. If you want to buy the best quality CBD vape oil, visit: http://justcbdstore.com/product-category/cbd-vape-oil
These vapes come in different styles designed for vaping different materials. The materials can be dry or wet. Dry ingredients include dry herbs, oils, and wax concentrate. The dry herb vapes are commonly used for medicinal and recreational purpose.
Wet ingredients include vape juices/e-liquids. The liquids are unique and the chemicals and ingredients used in each formula vary. These liquids are soaked in cotton or coils as the vape heats the liquid till it turns into vapor.
Types of Vapes
There are different types of vapes for different purposes and ingredients used. Here’s how to choose them wisely:
- Dry herb vapes: These are used to heat dry ingredients in either quartz or a ceramic heating chamber through conduction and convection. Conduction vaporizes materials at a low temperature and produces steady consistent steam whereas convection heats the materials by circulating hot air around and through them and inhales the vapor.
- E-liquid vapes: E-liquid vapes come in different shapes and sizes. It usually consists of a battery, atomizer, and a coil. The battery provides energy to the atomizer to heat the material and the coil soaks the liquid which turns into vapor. The most common liquid vape is Box mod or vape mod. E-cigs are also a type of e-liquid vape.
- Desktop vapes: They are not moveable and they need to be connected to a power outlet. There are 2 types of desktop vapes, forced-air and whip style. The whip-style is not very technical and is loosely similar to hookah. Forced air style is commonly used and has a fan that circulates hot air and the vapor is collected in a balloon bag.
- Portable vapes: Portable vapes are these which are small and easy to carry.
- Wax/oil vapes: Oil vapes are similar to all other vapes and are used to vape oil or wax. They have a battery, a tank that holds the coil, a mouthpiece to inhale the vapor, and an atomizer to heat the oil.
Why should you use CBD vape oil?
Vaping CBD has many benefits. CBD can reduce chronic pain, relieve stress and depression, cure insomnia, and many more. When compared to the other forms, vaping CBD acts faster in your body and you can feel its effects in around 30-60 minutes faster. Wax/oil vapes can be used for vaping CBD oils.